Please upgrade here. These earlier versions are no longer being updated and have security issues.
HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.
Options

How to space items in meta on Categories page?

ercatliercatli
edited February 2012 in Vanilla 2.0 - 2.8

I'm using Vanilla 2.0.18, and while I've modified the theme quite a bit, to get the layout I want, I don't think I've modified anything in the core.

But the meta data on my Categories page runs some of the information together without leaving spaces. like this:

2 discussions 4 commentsMost recent: Comments on xxxxx by ercatliJanuary 25

I presume its the "Most recent: Comments on xxxxx by ercatli" that's at fault, not leaving a space at either end. But I can't understand why this happens or where to start to fix it.

Is this something anyone can help me with please?

Best Answer

• Options
    sahotataransahotataran Developer, Bay Area - CA ✭✭✭
    Answer ✓

you can use CSS for formatting it. use firebug - get the element and give some margin to that element in your Custom.css :)

There was an error rendering this rich post.

Answers

• Options
    Answer ✓

you can use CSS for formatting it. use firebug - get the element and give some margin to that element in your Custom.css :)

• Options

You are right, it worked. For some reason I don't now understand, I thought it would be more complicated. Thanks.

• Options

CSS is the best option to make Vanilla according to ones requirements unless its way too complicated that you actually have to mess with the code :P :)