Please upgrade here. These earlier versions are no longer being updated and have security issues.
HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.

Deleting posts/everything.....page redirects instead of deleting desired content!

edited March 2013 in Vanilla 2.0 - 2.8
Hi, recently I have been working on building a theme and I switched back to the default theme for reference. When I went to delete anything that I could delete like a post of inbox message I get the standard window saying "Are you sure you want to delete this?" and before I could say yes, the page is redirected. On that redirected page I get a line of text that says "TRUE" and if I refresh the page I get a line of text that says "FALSE". All I have done recently is change scripts in the theme I'm working and work on the js/global.js file but everything in that file hasn't changed, at least I think it hasn't changed. So, can anyone please help?

Comments

• I know that this is an old post, but I am having almost exatcly the same trouble, and wondered if anyone could help?

When using the small "Options" dropdown (I'm signed in as Admin) after clicking Close, Delete, Sink, Announce, I get directed to a page that simply says TRUE. Viewed source and that's all that's on the page, nothing else. The only link in there which works as expected is edit. Worthwhile noting that after going "back' from the TRUE page, the topic has been closed or deleted, as requested.

Any help on this much appreciated! :)

• jungicajungica New
    edited February 2012

dynamic htaccess with php?

example:

$data = <<<EOF
    RewriteEngine on
    RewriteRule …
    EOF;
    file_put_contents('.htaccess', $data);