HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.
Options

I can start a discussion but cannot add a comment or reply to it. I get an error

edited February 2012 in Feedback

A Vanilla database settings screen pops up titled Error than gives the database admin/passwords fields etc. So I can post a discussion just can't add a comment. Can someone help me with this?

Best Answer

• Options
    sahotataransahotataran Developer, Bay Area - CA ✭✭✭
    Answer ✓

did you change anything in the theme? did you try creating your own theme? - if you did then i think you messed up with something or you made some changes in core. i see you dont have anything much in the forum.

1. first try changing the theme - if the other themes work fine then there is problem with the theme you created

2. if that doesnot help then you can try a fresh install of vanilla

i cant think of anything else for the time :(

There was an error rendering this rich post.

Answers

• Options

it is www.mavsboard.com

• Options

anybody...?.....Bueller?

• Options
    sahotataransahotataran Developer, Bay Area - CA ✭✭✭
    Answer ✓

did you change anything in the theme? did you try creating your own theme? - if you did then i think you messed up with something or you made some changes in core. i see you dont have anything much in the forum.

1. first try changing the theme - if the other themes work fine then there is problem with the theme you created

2. if that doesnot help then you can try a fresh install of vanilla

i cant think of anything else for the time :(

There was an error rendering this rich post.