Please upgrade here. These earlier versions are no longer being updated and have security issues.
HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.

What plugins does this site use?

Which plugin does this site use in order to track views, replies, etc, on the right of each thread? I want to know. And I'd love one that doesn't count "follows" or allow for voting or liking, or anything similar to that.

Answers

• "vote" plugin with edition

• With edition?

• edited March 2012

No matter how many times a visit the thread, it always says that there is only one view. I did install the BigCount plugin awhile ago, but I got rid of it.

• what is edition?

• jspautschjspautsch Themester ✭✭✭

List of most of the plugins they use: http://vanillaforums.org/discussion/19021

absentmaverick said:
    Which plugin does this site use in order to track views, replies, etc, on the right of each thread? I want to know. And I'd love one that doesn't count "follows" or allow for voting or liking, or anything similar to that.

That's just the Voting plugin, but they modified the code themselves to gut the voting feature.

absentmaverick said:
    No matter how many times a visit the thread, it always says that there is only one view. I did install the BigCount plugin awhile ago, but I got rid of it.

I think you have to enable Analytics for Views to work.