Please upgrade here. These earlier versions are no longer being updated and have security issues.
HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.

Email All Users for Vanilla 2?

retoidretoid New
edited March 2012 in Vanilla 2.0 - 2.8

I am not sure what happened to the other thread about this, it didn't get very far and was left answered when it was technically not answered.

I really enjoyed the option to email all users in Vanilla 1. And was hoping that there was a similar feature or if someone might be able to work out a plugin?

Personally I am only looking for an admin feature to email all users. This is something our non profit organization could really use to reach out to all of it's members.
Thanks for any help.

Tagged:

Answers

• what;s your forum id?

• my what?

• retoid said:
    I am not sure what happened to the other thread about this, it didn't get very far and was left answered when it was technically not answered.

I really enjoyed the option to email all users in Vanilla 1. And was hoping that there was a similar feature or if someone might be able to work out a plugin?

Personally I am only looking for an admin feature to email all users. This is something our non profit organization could really use to reach out to all of it's members.
    Thanks for any help.

I don't knows what happened to the plugin "Mass Delivery" but I use it for that purpose
    on my forum with Vanilla2. The author was @Ronnie and it works quite well. I assume I got it here on the plugins page but it is no longer listed.

• Bump!
    Our organization is really in need of this feature right now.