Please upgrade here. These earlier versions are no longer being updated and have security issues.
HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.

Pros and Cons of Nebula Theme?

aeryaery Gtricks Forum in 2.2 :) ✭✭✭
edited November 2011 in Vanilla 2.0 - 2.8
Lots of pros which you will discover when you start using it.

For cons, since its first version I may have overlooked a thing or two. Do let me know and I will fix it asap.

Regards,
Abhishek
http://www.gtricks.com/

There was an error rendering this rich post.

Best Answer

• UnderDogUnderDog MVP
    Answer ✓

aery is right, @thirsty2k could you please open a new topic? Explain please in detail what the exact problem is with receiving that email, the Url in the email (or an example Url)
    Is it site.php/long-url or is it site.php/?p=long-url etcetera etcetera.

Answers

• the option menu for this theme is all messed up -

http://sciencellonline.com/forum

If I log in as admin - the options menus doesnt have any arrow pulling down and everything is overlapping.. please help, I like this theme which is very simple and easy to use + its SEO compatible

• aeryaery Gtricks Forum in 2.2 :) ✭✭✭

@thirsty2k With the recent changes in Vanilla, some of the elements are messed up.

Currently my exams are going one, and hence I cannot do the changes right now. But I promise you that I will make it more elegant and fix all the css issues after 10 days.

Can you please remind me after 10 days by a friendly mail at http://gtricks.com/contact

• is there a way to I can moderate every comment any member made on particular discussions? where and how

• @aery the reason I need to moderate each comment so that users can not say anything bad about the company

• 422422 Developer MVP

Wouldnt you be better off with a blog and comments system?

@thirsty2k go to your profile, click preferences and check email for the setting you want.

• yeah - I figured that out yesterday thanks anyways.. but now, when I get emails with the links to comments it goes to "page not found"

@thirsty2k which version of vanilla are you using?

It looks like a bug to me and has nothing to do with the theme.

Please post a new thread in the forum about it.

• UnderDogUnderDog MVP
    Answer ✓

aery is right, @thirsty2k could you please open a new topic? Explain please in detail what the exact problem is with receiving that email, the Url in the email (or an example Url)
    Is it site.php/long-url or is it site.php/?p=long-url etcetera etcetera.

• alovelyaialovelyai New
    edited September 2012

I love this theme! It's so clean and lovely. A lot of themes I have installed look good when you view the categories page, but everything else isn't so smooth or nice looking. This one looks great though. I only have one question, how do I change the colors, as you mentioned them being a feature? I understand that I can manually edit the css, but is there another easier method that you have already provided with the theme that I am missing?

Thanks!