Please upgrade here. These earlier versions are no longer being updated and have security issues.
HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.

[Solved] Image problem and display number problem

edited March 2012 in Vanilla 2.0 - 2.8

Hi,

Thanks for creating the plugin to display users on the side panel. I have installed it on www.taiwandeal.com/forums but I have a couple of problems. Firstly, whatever number I put in as the limit, it always shows all my users. (Fortunately I only have a few at the moment) Secondly, I have clicked to display photos, but when someone logs in with Facebook it just shows a gray box with the error cross.

Any way to fix these?

Thanks

Best Answer

• x00x00 MVP
    Answer ✓

I believe if you look in the discussions related to this plugin, both those issues have been raised.

There might be workarounds, but it doesn't look as if the developer @ellieroepken has updated in a while.

grep is your friend.

Answers

• x00x00 MVP
    Answer ✓

I believe if you look in the discussions related to this plugin, both those issues have been raised.

There might be workarounds, but it doesn't look as if the developer @ellieroepken has updated in a while.

grep is your friend.

• Thank you so much for that. I am a newbie here, and hadn't noticed all the discussions below. I followed the instructions to fix both problems and everything is working great now. :)