HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.

First Theme!

edited April 2012 in Feedback

I wanted to make sure to post a thank you to the Vanilla team. I installed and themed out my first forum between yesterday and today. It had its ups and downs but was fairly simple overall. Check out what I did at http://www.texasbattlebunker.com/forums/

Tagged:

Best Answer

Answers

• LincLinc Detroit Admin
    Answer ✓

Awesome work!

• 422422 Developer MVP

@lordarach , arggh competition ;) great work. Well done dude.

There was an error rendering this rich post.

• @422 Heh! Hardly. I'm still trying to work through to fix a couple of placement issues with the sign-up and log-in screens. As soon as I get through this PHP book though, it's on! ;)

• LordArach said:
    I'm still trying to work through to fix a couple of placement issues with the sign-up and log-in screens.

Just ask here, we're a fountain of knowledge (as one of the great guys said) besides, we want to document it for the vanilla wiki site.

There was an error rendering this rich post.

• Nice template for the first time :)

• Thanks! I had fun doing it and that's what matters, right?

• KasperKasper Scholar of the Bits Copenhagen Vanilla Staff

@LordArach said:

Thanks! I had fun doing it and that's what matters, right?

That indeed made me smile :) It's exactly what matters @LordArch, both in software as well as in life. Nice work by the way!

Kasper Kronborg Isager (kasperisager) | Freelance Developer @Vanilla | Hit me up: Google Mail or Vanilla Mail | Find me on GitHub