Please upgrade here. These earlier versions are no longer being updated and have security issues.
HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.

[Solved] [Documentation] Need help writing an application

2»

Answers

• @UnderDog: yes, please accept this answer: http://vanillaforums.org/discussion/comment/157786#Comment_157786

My thing is that Vanilla keeps popping up a Growl-ish box saying "you must accept or reject comments". I answered my question, I've liked the helpful comments, please ask Vanilla to stop bugging me :)

• peregrineperegrine MVP
    edited April 2012

I remain in your camp philAG
    I think if you solve your own problem, I just click reject, and be done with it, if you want it to remain a "question" or if you want to it be an answer "just pick a random message or the last message and click accept. I think this is all a logic flaw - we need a solve button for a user that solves there own problem and dismisses the reject and accept and marks the question answered. if you ask me, but you didn't :).

I may not provide the completed solution you might desire, but I do try to provide honest suggestions to help you solve your issue.

• peregrine said:
    I think this is all a logic flaw - we need a solve button for a user that solves there own problem and dismisses the reject and accept and marks the question answered.

In the meantime, feel free to send me PM's asking to accept specific comments as answered, as Phil just did. I don't mind, besides, I can mark the topic title as 'Solved' while I'm accepting the answer anyways.

There was an error rendering this rich post.