Please upgrade here. These earlier versions are no longer being updated and have security issues.
HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.
Options

Aside from the upcoming bootstrap theme ...

422422 Developer MVP
edited April 2012 in Vanilla 2.0 - 2.8

And excluding penny arcade theme .....what kind of theme or skin do you currently like.

We are gonna start a new theme, initial thoughts are ...

Minimalistic and clean... But what current sites or forums do you go and think , now that is darn sexy.

It can be absolutely any site whatsoever.. Thoughs please.. Links and brief explanation of your reaons why .

Ste

There was an error rendering this rich post.

Answers

• Options
    CaioCaio
    edited April 2012

daniweb.com, the design is great and so is the functionality.

• Options
    422422 Developer MVP

Ty.

Cheers for the emails guys... Fave so far is.

Bbc style
    Olympic theme

And last.fm style.

• Options

+1 for the "last.fm style".

What about a Pinterest-like design and layout? or something related to Apps. Since "Applications" are on the rise, I think it would be a good idea to design something in relation to the "App" look and feel.

Personally, I find/extract some inspirations from awwwards dot com for web designing purposes. There are some really neat once listed there.

• Options
    422422 Developer MVP

Someone mentioed pinterest cpl days ago... Isnt it just gazillions of photos?

• Options

Cleaning up the vanilla classic theme would be great, it's got some layout issues in various places like your inbox and editing your own posts especially on mobile platforms. Just haven't had the time to do many updates myself.