Please upgrade here. These earlier versions are no longer being updated and have security issues.
HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.

Respond: So Far

422422 Developer MVP
edited April 2012 in Vanilla 2.0 - 2.8

VanillaSkins Respond Theme

This is a premium theme we are working on, thought I would give you guys the heads up .. only into it for a few hours.. so early days yet.

Colours may well change.. but you kinda get the idea.

Cheers to @Peregrine for helping me with some formatting and code.

There was an error rendering this rich post.

Answers

• 422422 Developer MVP

Update:

Coming together nicely

• Looks good on the Graphic side , but i haven't seen anybody change the lay-out around.

Everybody has those 3 buttons at the top, a sidebar right or left and a menu at the very top.

Is it possible to delete lets say: Started by Admin test and the Favorite stars i really wanna minimize it and make it into a list off all topics from all categories.
    This way the community can see the entire forum(s) at one page listed at one list.

• 422422 Developer MVP

This is a premium theme, you can of course buy it and edit to your hearts content.

• It looks like the theme is not yet available at your Skin-website?

• 422422 Developer MVP

We have just finished it two mins ago, will clean all files zip and it will be for sale tonight. I will list all features later.

Looks the dogs doodahs. :)

• :(

Wait 1000 seconds to view and buy a Premium theme ??
    Sorry you lost me!

• check out the site in his signature. he is a designer extraordinaire.

I may not provide the completed solution you might desire, but I do try to provide honest suggestions to help you solve your issue.

• Yeah, i clicked on the VillaSkins link.

And i got a pop-up that asked for a Facebook Like or wait 1000 seconds before i could enter that website.

• I haven't even noticed since I use Firefox with the NoScript plugin that stops JavaScript.

• Shmoo said:
    Yeah, i clicked on the VillaSkins link.

And i got a pop-up that asked for a Facebook Like or wait 1000 seconds before i could enter that website.

I'm not fond of those entry gatekeepers either.

I may not provide the completed solution you might desire, but I do try to provide honest suggestions to help you solve your issue.

• 422422 Developer MVP
    edited April 2012

We put it on whilst we add recaptcha to contact forms, its going later. Some dickwad decided it was fun to spam us, this just slowed him down whilst we did other things.

FB modal now closeable :)

• 422422 Developer MVP

Theme now available , video due very soon.

Theme is rebadged and is called : Response.

vanillaskins.com/themes/response/

• freelancingcarefreelancingcare Dhaka, Bangladesh

great work but not responsive :wink: