Please upgrade here. These earlier versions are no longer being updated and have security issues.
HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.

What do you think about my design?

ShadowdareShadowdare r_j MVP
edited April 2012 in Vanilla 2.0 - 2.8

I've created a theme for Vanilla and I would like to know what you guys think about it. I would like to know your first impressions as well.

Link to my forum: http://driftapex.com/forum/

Add Pages to Vanilla with the Basic Pages app

Best Answer

• Answer ✓

I don't like the Toolbar at the bottom.

Everything else is Great. Love the Hover at your menu fits great into this website.

Answers

• 422422 Developer MVP

Awesome work dude.

There was an error rendering this rich post.

• ChanuxChanux Admin of Geek.lk ✭✭

wow Awesome..

• Answer ✓

Everything else is Great. Love the Hover at your menu fits great into this website.

• Shmoo said:

Thanks. I think it got in the way a little bit, so I've removed the toolbar.

• Cool looks much better like this.

Btw do you have some kinda Mobile Plugin for iPad's & iPhones?

because i think it's only Fishing at Safari browsers, when i pressed Homepage i got a mobile theme that looks like it was designed for iPad's & iPhone's while i'm just using Safari on my iMac.

• Shmoo said:
    because i think it's only Fishing at Safari browsers, when i pressed Homepage i got a mobile theme that looks like it was designed for iPad's & iPhone's while i'm just using Safari on my iMac.

I probably have it configured incorrectly, but I've turned the mobile theme off for now. You should be able to view the page now.

• Do you guys like how the discussion tabs (links to all discussions, categories, etc.) are in the sidebar or do you guys think it would look better above the discussions list like the default Vanilla theme?

• ShadowdareShadowdare r_j MVP
    edited May 2012

I've enabled Vanilla comment integration with WP and it works great so far. Check out how comment integration works on an article on my website. I really like how Vanilla is moving forward in development. The next release of Vanilla looks very promising.