Please upgrade here. These earlier versions are no longer being updated and have security issues.
HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.

can't change profile picture

ChanuxChanux Admin of Geek.lk ✭✭
edited May 2012 in Vanilla 2.0 - 2.8

when i try to change a pro pic display this masg.

The temporary upload folder has not been configured.

i cant upload manually to vanilla/upload/usrpropic folder.

when i create a 777 permission, its automaticaly change 755 again

Best Answer

• 422422 Developer MVP
    Answer ✓

You may need to speak to your server ppl. Or go in the back way via cpanel if you are on apache, and set it within filemanager folder.
    Sounds like the server may have default settings for your folders for security.

There was an error rendering this rich post.

Answers

• 422422 Developer MVP
    Answer ✓

You may need to speak to your server ppl. Or go in the back way via cpanel if you are on apache, and set it within filemanager folder.
    Sounds like the server may have default settings for your folders for security.

There was an error rendering this rich post.

• ChanuxChanux Admin of Geek.lk ✭✭

ok thanx.. but this problem only for upload folder,,

• disable pro pic, chmod to 777 on the folder run vanilla, see if it reverts to 755. enable the plugin. see if it reverts to 755. it may tell you what is causing the problem.

I may not provide the completed solution you might desire, but I do try to provide honest suggestions to help you solve your issue.

• Well , Thanks for that but i want to know this problem create only upload folder ?

Software Development Company