Please upgrade here. These earlier versions are no longer being updated and have security issues.
HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.

Server shows offline

edited April 2012 in Vanilla 2.0 - 2.8

i have inputted my server's information, but it always shows it as offline, even when it is online.

Tagged:

Answers

• Made sure the address is correct and the port is correct? Others from outside your LAN must be able to connect to it to work.

And if you don't mind, what is your server and port?

• Same here. My server is online with a bunch of people playing but this plugin doesn't work.

• Are you using bukkit or vanilla? Have you entered the correct port and ip?

There are live sites which it is working for, therefore it is not the plugin that does not work, it has to be something your side.

• Same issue for me...

• Bump, Minecraft is pretty popular and it's common to have a forum relating to a minecraft server. It would be awesome to use your plugin if it worked.
    I am experiencing the same problem. Any server I enter displays as offline. I do not think this is server side cause I have tried about 10 different random servers to test your plugin. Again, all are displaying offline.

• TamaTama United Kingdom ✭✭✭

Some web hosts disable "fsockopen", the function which the plugin uses to ping the server

There was an error rendering this rich post.