HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.
Options

Vanilla is licensed under GPL v2! Why NOT GPL v3?

2»

Comments

• Options
    peregrineperegrine MVP
    edited May 2012

422 said:
    @qwenty are u married ?

qwenty said:

@qwenty are u married ?

assume Yes, then?

assume No, then? :)

Is it related to this argument?

My apologies first @422 and @Qwenty - but as an honored member of the peanut gallery (and erstwhile cargo-cult programmer), I felt I had to comment on these.

I read these two quotes. And I thought to myself - oh my gosh - the first wedding proposal on the vanilla forum questions and answers site since "naomi" proposed to all of us. A coy response by qwenty, but my suspense shattered by the third salvo. It appears they were sparks of friction not sparks or romance. More of a frisson and another day at the forum.

Saves, the rest of us from dreaming up the "wedding proposal badge" and finding a sponsor for building the wedding proposal badge plugin. :).

By the way, this thread may be driving some people crazy but I am learning a bit about licensing so I found it pretty interesting.

I may not provide the completed solution you might desire, but I do try to provide honest suggestions to help you solve your issue.

• Options
    422422 Developer MVP

Haha,

Twas just my sense of humour. No offence intended to qwenty.

I think a Pitbull / Rottweiller badge is more apt.

There was an error rendering this rich post.