Please upgrade here. These earlier versions are no longer being updated and have security issues.
HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.
Options

adding a "how to" in the new discussion and comment page

2»

Answers

• Options
    ShadowdareShadowdare r_j MVP
    edited June 2012

Fs02 said:
    No, i dont talking about making sidebar in new discussion page because that easy to do.
    i just want a massages like that just appear when user clicking on the comment or new discussion page.
    the problem is i don't know where to find the textarea code, so i can adds some javascript in there.

I understand that. This is the script that you are looking for:

<script type="text/javascript"> jQuery(document).ready(function($) { $('.HelpFormat, .HelpTags').hide(); $('#Form_Name').focus(function() { $('.Help').hide(); $('.HelpTitle').show(); }); $('#Form_Body').focus(function() { $('.Help').hide(); $('.HelpFormat').show(); }); $('#Form_Tags').focus(function() { $('.Help').hide(); $('.HelpTags').show(); }); }); </script>

This script calls for three blocks with the HelpTitle, HelpFormat, HelpTags classes, but you can add more or rename them if you need to.

Add Pages to Vanilla with the Basic Pages app

• Options
    422422 Developer MVP
    Answer ✓

Looks right @shadowdare good answer !

There was an error rendering this rich post.

• Options

thx i will try it :)