Please upgrade here. These earlier versions are no longer being updated and have security issues.
HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.

adding website link

edited June 2012 in Vanilla 2.0 - 2.8

hi everyone I'm new to vanilla forums I need some help to customize my forum, I want to add a link to my website at the top of my forum can anyone help please in details because I don't have any experience in web design

Best Answer

• peregrineperegrine MVP
    Answer ✓

read the documentation on themes, on modifying default.master.php or default.master.tpl or use the addmenuitem plugin

I may not provide the completed solution you might desire, but I do try to provide honest suggestions to help you solve your issue.

Answers

• peregrineperegrine MVP
    Answer ✓

read the documentation on themes, on modifying default.master.php or default.master.tpl or use the addmenuitem plugin

I may not provide the completed solution you might desire, but I do try to provide honest suggestions to help you solve your issue.

• thank you for your response I used the plugin which is the easiest one and it worked perfectly