HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.

To Lincoln Todd and the Vanilla folks - The first thing to do after Vaniila 2.1 is released.

2»

Comments

• peregrineperegrine MVP
    edited June 2012

Todd said:
    We moved the database to another server at the end of March 2012 and missed updating the Sphinx indexer so that's why the search is out of wack.>

thanks for explaining - you've given credence to my hypothesis. hope you can get the index updated soon.

Unfortunately, search is quite a tough problem. I keep doing research on how to make it better and keep hitting roadblocks.>

may the force be with you :).

I may not provide the completed solution you might desire, but I do try to provide honest suggestions to help you solve your issue.

• peregrineperegrine MVP
    edited June 2012

Anycase back to the most important matter: aardvark. Only an hour ago, I though that's just a random line of letters but no, it's Maasika. >

@Sheila. no I insist, my bad.

add this to your definitions.php

$Definition['Aardvark']='Maasika';

I may not provide the completed solution you might desire, but I do try to provide honest suggestions to help you solve your issue.