Please upgrade here. These earlier versions are no longer being updated and have security issues.
HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.
Options

Vanilla comments created, but not visible in Wordpress

Nv1ncibleNv1ncible New
edited July 2012 in Vanilla 2.0 - 2.8

Using the "Vanilla Forums" Wordpress plugin and the latest version of Vanilla from the "develop" branch (pulled today - 7/22), I have been able to successfully replace the default Wordpress comments with Vanilla commenting, but I'm experiencing an issue where comments are successfully posted and viewable via the forum, but are not being loaded within the Wordpress post.

Here is a view from the forum of a discussion that was created from comments posted in Wordpress:

Here is the Wordpress post, with the comment field below. This post should display several comments (seen above), but instead, no comments load.

Something that I notice is when the Wordpress post is initially loaded, the comment area seems to be expanded:

But fractions of a second later, the area collapses:

Does anyone have an idea as to why this is happening, and what I can do to fix it?

Comments