Please upgrade here. These earlier versions are no longer being updated and have security issues.
HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.
Options

flagging content and moderators group

Friends,
how do I allow a moderator user group to see notifications about flagged content and\or make them emailed to moderators? I tried different permissions but still can't make a dashboard available for a moderators group.
Thanks!

Best Answers

Answers

• Options

thanks to everybody! :)

• Options
    peregrineperegrine MVP
    edited November 2012

So, what was your solution? You selected all responses for the correct answer. I think the correct response is the one that should have correct answer, and if you want to click insightful or awesome that is an added plus, but it's confusing when you click 4 different responses as the answer. Just my take on it.

I may not provide the completed solution you might desire, but I do try to provide honest suggestions to help you solve your issue.

• Options

It all helped, sorry for the mess :) I am just a newbie here :) Actually I use 1.1.0 and found switching to 1.1.1 helpful, also creating a topic on the forum with flagged content is a great feature. I am still figuring out which solution is best for me.