Please upgrade here. These earlier versions are no longer being updated and have security issues.
HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.

Google AdSense > Side Panel

derekdonderekdon New
edited January 2010 in Vanilla 2.0 - 2.8
Google AdSense > Side Panel

Comments

• Works fine!
  • Works great, I have been using it for a few weeks now, as I develop, and have even made a few dollars clicking on my own adds. :D

I just noticed, however, that the adds do not appear if the user is not logged into the site, which unregistered members should see the most adds, in my opinion.

Any chance at seeing a possible update, with options perhaps?

It would also be nice to have the option to add it to all pages, or just the discussion pages. ;)
  • DenisSDenisS My brain hurts Buriram ✭✭

where did you put your adsence code???

• aeryaery Gtricks Forum in 2.2 :) ✭✭✭

I use pockets addon. It can place adsense anywhere you want :)

There was an error rendering this rich post.

• DenisSDenisS My brain hurts Buriram ✭✭

Hi zodiacdm, I registered for adsence a few days ago they it should blank ad which take means non-clickable for cash revenue. To day i found some things worked on IE but not chrome. i'v put up in different way today and having a little success. But it's been a long road with no end in site yet. The Agoda and IDO24 I can get to work 95% but adsence don't come up anywhere. Hard coded, Pockets nor any of the plugins just blank. But now have an empty space where adsence should be. see 3 of them www.buriram-expatsforum.services-thai.com or Korat, Khonkaen just put that where buriram is on the like.
    Thank for the contact.
    Denis

• Not working for me. See obamacareforums.com. I've enabled the plugin and modified the class.adsensesidepanelmodule.php file with my pub no. and ad slot no. Any help is greatly appreciated!

• @ObamaCare_Forums said:
    Not working for me. See obamacareforums.com. I've enabled the plugin and modified the class.adsensesidepanelmodule.php file with my pub no. and ad slot no. Any help is greatly appreciated!

I don't know, but last i heard, The U.S. Congress forked the plugin, but their version is in gridlock. Red States say the fork doesn't work, and Blue states say it the fork works. Massachussetts has a fork also. hope you get the help you need.

I may not provide the completed solution you might desire, but I do try to provide honest suggestions to help you solve your issue.

• vrijvlindervrijvlinder Papillon-Sauvage MVP
    edited March 2013
  • I just decided to add my 250x250 ad code to default.master.php so it now renders in the right sidebar. Thanks very much for your comments!

• 422422 Developer MVP

try using pockets

There was an error rendering this rich post.

• Thanks guys...