Please upgrade here. These earlier versions are no longer being updated and have security issues.
HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.

[RoleTitle addon] badges

RajioRajio
edited February 2011 in Vanilla 2.0 - 2.8
it would be great if this could be used as a kind of 'badges' addon, so each role title also had CSS output allowing us to hide the text and apply a graphical badge. We could then use custom rolls as badges for users.

Comments

• aeryaery Gtricks Forum in 2.2 :) ✭✭✭
    Even I want this functionality.

I am sure, everyone would love this

There was an error rendering this rich post.

• tenachtenach Earth
    it would be great if this could be used as a kind of 'badges' addon, so each role title also had CSS output allowing us to hide the text and apply a graphical badge. We could then use custom rolls as badges for users.
    I am interested in this and am in the process of building a simple plugin for it. Would you rather it be dependent on this plugin or standalone?
  • if it works it works, I guess. indepdentent is probably better in case this one changes and it becomes incompatible.
  • +1 for me
  • tenachtenach Earth
    I was thinking independent would be best too. I'll be uploading it sometime soon.
  • LincLinc Detroit Admin
    Oh, right, this is mine. :D Didn't get a notification.

Sticking a class on it shouldn't be a big deal.
  • Lol I was wondering if you were going to weigh in :P
  • tenachtenach Earth
    edited March 2011
    Haha, :D Yeah, thought it was kinda odd that you hadn't responded ;D

Edit: I have uploaded my initial version of the role badges. It is working great on my forum at the moment. http://vanillaforums.org/addon/rolebadges-plugin-0.1