Please upgrade here. These earlier versions are no longer being updated and have security issues.
HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.

Extra Page

such a good feature and ive managed to set this one up change the name without having to ask for any help :)

Ive used it to embed shop on my site looks great

thanks for sharing

Comments

• hgtonighthgtonight ∞ · New Moderator

Consider donating to the plugin author, @peregrine, if you have found a lot of worth in it.

Search first

Check out the Documentation! We are always looking for new content and pull requests.

Click on insightful, awesome, and funny reactions to thank community volunteers for their valuable posts.

• about donation ;-) In French this way could be better...

Voir la Page des Paramètres pour contribuer aux Dons

seen in your supplied sample-extrapage.php

Voir Paramètres de contribuer Dons

• peregrineperegrine MVP
    edited September 2013

.> @Pamela said:

about donation ;-) In French this way could be better...

Thx. @Pamela. That could explain the dearth of donations :)

I may not provide the completed solution you might desire, but I do try to provide honest suggestions to help you solve your issue.

• vrijvlindervrijvlinder Papillon-Sauvage MVP
    edited September 2013

I think in German it would increase donations if it said something like this:

Achtung! wird spenden nicht wird für Plugin, Selbstdistruct wird verursachen

;)

• peregrineperegrine MVP
    edited September 2013

@Pamela said:
    about donation ;-) In French this way could be better...

seen in your supplied sample-extrapage.php

Voir Paramètres de contribuer Dons

@Pamela - I made your suggested change - I'll let you know if It helps.

I may not provide the completed solution you might desire, but I do try to provide honest suggestions to help you solve your issue.

• @peregrine said:

Well ;-) and for example, you could add direct link to your plugin settings page /dashboard/settings/extrapage (from this sample)

PS: Tried to quote above comment but...