Please upgrade here. These earlier versions are no longer being updated and have security issues.
HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.
Options

Discussions bug?

MicroCDMicroCD New
edited July 2015 in Vanilla 2.0 - 2.8

I have created 16 Discussions on my Forum and now every time when I enter on forum I see an space between discussions

After I refresh the page the space changes place..

Comments

• Options
    ShadowdareShadowdare r_j MVP
    edited July 2015

Is your forum uploaded to a public site? If so, would you post a link to your forum so we can see if there's an issue with the HTML or CSS?

Add Pages to Vanilla with the Basic Pages app

• Options
    MicroCDMicroCD New
    edited July 2015

@Shadowdare said:
    Is your forum uploaded to a public site? If so, would you post a link to your forum so we can see if there's an issue with the HTML or CSS?

My Forum is Uploaded on my own Domain.
    link is : [link removed by moderator per user request] (please remove this link after you check it :) )

• Options
    MicroCDMicroCD New
    edited July 2015

I inspected the element and this space have the following code:

54'.png 29.1K
  • Options
    ShadowdareShadowdare r_j MVP
    edited July 2015

Looking at the HTML source, I see that code for an advertisement is being added where the space is. You should try disabling any plugins that add advertisements such as AdSense or look at your Pocket settings, if have that plugin installed, to see if any of those plugins are causing the space to show up.

I removed the link to your website in your last comment per your request.

Also, are you using Apache on your website? I recommend modifying the config for it to disable directory listing for security purposes because I could enter in the URL to a folder on your site and see its contents. If you have it this way for development purposes, that's okay.

Add Pages to Vanilla with the Basic Pages app

• Options

@Shadowdare said:
    Looking at the HTML source, I see that code for an advertisement is being added where the space is. You should try disabling any plugins that add advertisements such as AdSense or look at your Pocket settings, if have that plugin installed, to see if any of those plugins are causing the space to show up.

I removed the link to your website in your last comment per your request.

Also, are you using Apache on your website? I recommend modifying the config for it to disable directory listing for security purposes because I could enter in the URL to a folder on your site and see its contents. If you have it this way for development purposes, that's okay.

Done. I solved :) This space was from AdSense Between Threads Plugin :) Thanks for help.