Please upgrade here. These earlier versions are no longer being updated and have security issues.
HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.
Options

Discussion controller broken? Can't Announce or Delete

My version is 2.1.12p2.

I have the Cube | Infinite Ajax Load Vanilla 2 Theme installed.

When I try to Announce or Delete a discussion I get the smiley face of death X_X (ie. the "something went wrong check back later" page). And on my mobile I get an error message stating Discussion Controller->Discussion not found.

Does anyone else know the fix to this problem? I can't tell if its a problem with the theme or my Vanilla itself. The author of this theme has been very unresponsive to my cries for help.

My forum is located at forum.georgecnr.com. It's a private forum as it's meant to be an apartment residents forum but if you're willing to help check it out for me I would be much appreciative and allow you access for a little while! (I'll have to approve your application)

Comments

• Options
    hgtonighthgtonight ∞ · New Moderator

Enable debugging by adding $Configuration['Debug'] = true; to your /conf/config.php file. You might get a better error then.

Search first

Check out the Documentation! We are always looking for new content and pull requests.

Click on insightful, awesome, and funny reactions to thank community volunteers for their valuable posts.

• Options

This is a paid themeforest.net so they have some obligation to help you.

grep is your friend.

• Options

@hgtonight said:
    Enable debugging by adding $Configuration['Debug'] = true; to your /conf/config.php file. You might get a better error then.

Thanks! I did that and a Fatal Error appeared - seems my emoji pro plug in was getting in the way of things!

You're the best.