Please upgrade here. These earlier versions are no longer being updated and have security issues.
HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.
Options

Login Mail Address

How can you make it so people can only login to vanilla forums with their email?

I would like to do it because of this plugin.
https://vanillaforums.org/addon/loginthrottle-plugin

Comments

• Options
    R_JR_J Ex-Fanboy Munich Admin

Try to comment out lines 80-82. But that's just a guess. I do not know if that will be enough.

By the way: if you have a question concerning a special plugin, use the link ("Ask a Question") that is provided on the plugins page. That way the author is automatically notified and other users would be able to search for former questions concerning this plugin.

• Options

@R_J said:
    Try to comment out lines 80-82. But that's just a guess. I do not know if that will be enough.

By the way: if you have a question concerning a special plugin, use the link ("Ask a Question") that is provided on the plugins page. That way the author is automatically notified and other users would be able to search for former questions concerning this plugin.

Okay, I will post it on the plugin page.