Vanilla 1 is no longer supported or maintained. If you need a copy, you can get it here.
HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.

Suggestion: Feed to monitor add-on updates

edited July 2006 in Vanilla 1.0 Help
It would be useful, wouldn't it? :)

Comments

• lamentlament
    edited July 2006
    sort by > Most Recent until that time..
  • I'd like to see a feed for that as well. Easier to check and stay on top of.
  • I'd quite like something like the extensions system for the Mozilla Firefox web browser. Under extensions, a button "check for updates" would query lussomo.com to see if there are any later versions. Of course, all extensions would need two attributes: which Vanilla version they are meant for, and which version number they have.
  • lechlech Chicagoland
    Hmmm, you mean like a main "dashboard" style page which displays relevant news for that application? Wordpress users will know what I'm talking about here, but in that aspect it would be a nice addition.
  • it's definitely hard to know if there are new versions released.
  • kdekid - From what I read (and from what Mark told me):
    It's on the todo list. I just haven't had time recently (obviously). - Mark
    ^_^ Hope that clears things up.
    There was also talks about making Vanilla check that same feed from the board in order to notify you when there are updates to extensions, similar to it checking for update to Vanilla.
This discussion has been closed.