Vanilla 1 is no longer supported or maintained. If you need a copy, you can get it here.
HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.

WWDC

2»

Comments

• k4zzy: no, I meant in the Mac Pro.

The portables will likely get Core 2 Duo at some point, though.
  • meh i'll stick with Adium because as much as iChat now looks more polished and has some cool new features, which many are available through Chax, Adium has a lot more to offer. Time Machine is cool but they went too far with the UI, kind of looks corny. Spaces is cool even though they took the idea from Virtue Desktops (the developer even said he knew this was coming). Out of all of WWDC I really like Core Animation, XCode 3.0 and new Interface Builder, and the Mac Pro's.
  • crypt: "...but they went too far with the UI, kind of looks corny"
    ditto.
  • edited August 2006
    Clarification: I don't have a problem with Apple ripping off ideas from every piece of software ever written and bundling it with Leopard.

I have a problem with them ripping off lots of ideas and simultaneously giving Microsoft a tremendous amount of shit for ripping off ideas.

The first is the natural order of the software industry, the second is base hypocrisy.
  • "k4zzy: no, I meant in the Mac Pro."
    Sorry, I read your original comment as dual-core instead of quad-core, so that is why I was confused. More coffee!
This discussion has been closed.