Vanilla 1 is no longer supported or maintained. If you need a copy, you can get it here.
HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.
Options

New style: Vanilla Green

edited January 2007 in Vanilla 1.0 Help
Ok.. not very original name.. but what the heck :P So.. I've been away for a while (working on my house :P), but that doesn't mean I don't spend time on Vanilla :)
Here's a nice theme for you to toy with. Still have to do the People CSS...

Download: Vanilla Green

Comments

• Options
    Btw.. The alternate background colors on the comment page will only show up in Vanilla 1.0.1
  • Options
    Looks excellent. The good use of colour is something I'm trying to better understand, but you have chosen well.
  • Options
    looks great!
  • Options
    Congrats on another great style, jazzman :)
  • Options
    Looks absolutely lovely! Excellent work! It'd be fantastic if someone could convert it into an actual style though, that way people could still chose which one they want, and it'd also be gaurenteed to work with all of the extensions. Tis lovely though :)
  • Options
    edited August 2006
    For which theme is it?
    Isn't a style for the default vanilla theme?
    If it is a style for vanilla, all the extension should work with them (You might just need to change there style).
  • Options
    Oops, I apologise for my dumbness. :-)

Sweeeeeeet!
  • Options
    edited August 2006
    I like the color scheme and arrangement. I do have one problem, as I am using the banner add-on. This seems to get the style out of wack. You can check it at http://www.jwurster.us/Vanilla.1/. Do I need to make a change to the banner?
  • Options
    looks hot :)
  • Options
    nice one Jazzman. You never cease to create a good style 8-)
  • Options
    More! :D
  • Options
    I like it very much too ! Just a small remark, when you create new styles, don't forget to define CSS for the role description bar/banner. The one that goes into each comments post by users whose roles have been commented.
  • Options
    I love this style very much!!!!!! Keep up this good work.......... Hope I see more themes.......... and styles coming .....
  • Options
    edited August 2006
    Looks amazing but I have a question. I get these large transparent borders around the icons in the discussions. Anyone know what that might be? The icons are 40x40 but the border it at least twice as wide and three times as tall and it's green and see through. It's odd looking for sure. If I get that cleared up I'll switch over to green full time :)

Kinda vague there on the description. It looks like you bought a picture frame for a picture but the picture was really small and the frame was just a square you hang on the wall and put the tiny picture in. Ok maybe that wasn't much better :P
  • Options
    I'm guessing a screenshot would help :) Have you got the account pictures extension enabled?
  • Options
    Wow now it's doing this tiling deal. Heh, that's new. Hmm, any ideas? Also a screenie of my pic settings.
  • Options
    Hehe.. It's not really compatible with account pictures. Or you'll have to at least use 64x64 icons.
  • Options
    Ah ha. Ok, turned account pics off and that seems to have taken care of it. Very nice. Thanks :)
  • Options
    I changed my lussumo banner extension to make it a sidepanel extension. This eliminates the header shifting problem. However, I have one more question. When I create additonal Page tabs, I eventually exceed the limit for one row. The second row appears fine, but the green background is not there. Is there any way to fix this? Thank you.
  • Options
    The green background is a fixed image that's used on the body's background... No way to fix that unless you manually photoshop/paintshop the image.
This discussion has been closed.