Vanilla 1 is no longer supported or maintained. If you need a copy, you can get it here.
HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.

what is your drink of choice?

jonezyjonezy New
edited July 2005 in Vanilla 1.0 Help
beer rye and ginger ale.

Comments

• pbr gin and tonic
  • lechlech Chicagoland
    Vodka
  • MarkMark Vanilla Staff
    My drink of choice is definitely booze. I like it all.
  • Cobra or Tiger lager, but anything alcoholic is fine by me.
  • "booze". that's a good answer. a good fine porter will do it. But should I drink harder alcohol, I would prefer the tequila. For some, godforsaken reason, I like the stuff.
  • gin & tonic
  • am i the only fan of jack daniels?
  • I like all kinds of beer. Ales (especially IPAs) and porters are my favorite, but I like a good lager or pilsner on occassion. I think I'd have to say that Samual Adams is probably my favorite of all the beers I've had (I love their entire collection of beers). That and Yuengling; they have a good collection, too. I also like Sweetwater's collection of beers (they're a local brewery).
  • amsterdam blonde - if i'm in toronto
    becks/corona - if i'm not
    g&t - if i'm in the mood
    lynchburg lemonade/whiskey sour - sometimes
  • Beer! I like a good Belgian style ale, though I'm not a huge fan of the "burnt" style which seems to encompass a lot of Begians. I like just about any Ommegang brewery beer (Hennepin, in particular) and Orval ale. Hoegarten and Chimay are ok, but they have that burnt taste, so bleh. Unfortunately, they cost an arm and a leg, so I also go for a nice lager (yuengling is my fave, but it's a local beer), pale ale, or IPA. Magic Hat makes some good stuff along those lines, as does Sierra Nevada.
  • i'm with the 'booze' people
  • lucozade : \
  • iced tea. haha
  • 3stripe3stripe ✭✭
    edited July 2005
  • oooerrrrr... desperados
This discussion has been closed.