Vanilla 1 is no longer supported or maintained. If you need a copy, you can get it here.
HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.

Vanilla Ocean (and "Tabled")

Comments

• hmm... doesn't work for me. the header and panel are formatted correctly but the comments/discussions section is unstyled. just looks like this:
  • Sounds like you installed a theme as a style or v.v.
  • ocean is a style as far as i know. oh, do i need tabled the theme to go with ocean the style? huh.
  • looks good for me. though, I do have one problem. I'm using IE7, and the icons for Discussion, Account, Search, etc don't show up.
  • --
    ocean is a style as far as i know. oh, do i need tabled the theme to go with ocean the style? huh.
    --

I believe you DO.
  • actually I don't get it, why is it named 'ocean'?
  • edited October 2006
    It's called "ocean" because I was out of inspiration :P Also, I started the style and didn't know it would end up like this.. having nothing to do with the ocean.. But, ah well..

@jtelling: I know about the IE icon problem. Haven't found a fix for it yet.
  • And VanillaXP just sounds funny.
  • What about Vanista?
  • very nice.
  • it's very nice, but something about the look of it reminds me of a windows xp installation session. i can't help it.
  • jazzman, you are a vanilla god!
  • awesome
  • the obvious question - what software do we use to make that mirror image type 'Vanilla Ocean' logo at the top right? We are all gonna need to put in the name of our own forum up there.
  • I'm assuming that jazzman used Photoshop to created the Logo. You may also be able to get the same effect using GIMPshop, but I'm not positive about that.
  • edited October 2006
  • Wow, this is simply beautiful. I seriously think Vanilla should adopt this theme and style as the default. It's so much better. Very, very nice job.
  • CLRAdmin then vanilla won't be vanilla. :)
  • Did the logo in two seconds :P I used an old version of Paint Shop pro: Copy normal text, flip it, use the eraser tool (with hardness to 50% or something) and brush it out to make it look blurry. Done :)
  • edited October 2006
    The only problem with this is that the theme for the statistics, and i expect the legend also, don't look ok

for example...
This discussion has been closed.