Vanilla 1 is no longer supported or maintained. If you need a copy, you can get it here.
HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.

Looking forward to Swell Blog

2»

Comments

• (For anyone who's not seen it, v3 of WP-Tiger admin theme is just out at http://orderedlist.com/wordpress-plugins/wp-tiger-administration/ )
  • Speaking from ignorance (my comfort zone), assuming its feasibility, the question is how tightly Mark may intend to integrate Swell and Vanilla. It is hardly a no-brainer to sweetly integrate even Vanilla's own extensions - let alone extensions which would be (originally) Swell-specific, Vanilla-specific and WP-specific. Anyone for a migraine?

Yes, it's up to the 'users'. But there is a fine line between enabling community plugin development and paralyzing a community with its own plugins.

I think I am smart enough to know it is do-able, but I'm not knowledgeable enough to know whether it would be wise.
  • the line for swell starts behind me, as mark well knows :P
  • what a great thread. I want a memo from Mark, no later than Sunday noon, from his Panama hideaway, as to the latest progress on Swell. <big smile>
This discussion has been closed.