Please upgrade here. These earlier versions are no longer being updated and have security issues.
HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.
Options

Vanilla Embed Issues

The embed vanilla plugin rocks, but I have a few minor issues.

1. The dashboard isn't integrated like it is in the video.
2. In mobile (and maybe regular) I can left click and open a link and have it appear in the standalone Vanilla instead of forcing me to use the embed when Force URL is enabled.
3. Is there a way to add the RSS icon to the page (like how XenForo does it). Otherwise I can't see the RSS feeds.
4. If a popup is bigger than the embed framesize, it doesn't automatically resize.
5. Is it possible to make the mobile Vanilla act more like how the regular Vanilla Mobile works? Maybe have it open up fullscreen instead of embedded?

These are for self-hosted Vanilla. I am not trying to pick apart Vanilla, I want to see it improve! :) I love Vanilla and will use it on all of my projects!

Comments

• Options
    I fixed #1, I had Vanilla in another directory. Meant to have it in the same directory as the page. Fixed that one. I'll see if 2.0.17 fixes the others.