Please upgrade here. These earlier versions are no longer being updated and have security issues.
HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.
Options

Help finding CSS item in CSS file

I've been modifying the Joie theme and the only thing I cannot find in the custom.css file is the location of the color of the text in the following image:

http://chesterdrake.org/img/css_problem.png

The background is the color I want but I cannot find what item in the CSS file changes the text. Can someone help me out?
Tagged:

Best Answer

• Options
    lucluc ✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Use better tools.
    With Firefox, install firebug.
    With either chrome or safari that's build in (may be need to enable dev mode).

Afterwards, you can right click on where you want and select inspect element, then you'll have all the info you need on that element.

Answers

• Options
    lucluc ✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Use better tools.
    With Firefox, install firebug.
    With either chrome or safari that's build in (may be need to enable dev mode).

Afterwards, you can right click on where you want and select inspect element, then you'll have all the info you need on that element.
  • Options
    I'll take a look real quick. Thanks for the information.
  • Options
    Yep that gave me what I was looking for. I had no idea there was another style sheet for css that applied to the themes. Located at: /applications/dashboard/design/style.css. Then it showed me what element needed to be changed. Thanks again for the tip.