Please upgrade here. These earlier versions are no longer being updated and have security issues.
HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.
Options

Badges ,

Which is the badges plugin used in this community ? i tried http://vanillaforums.org/addon/peregrinebadges-plugin, but settings not working. any good suggession . i prefer the one which runs here

Best Answer

Answers

• Options
    ShadowdareShadowdare r_j MVP
    edited June 2014

The badges application used on this website is only available to the hosted Vanilla service at vanillaforums.com. There are a few badge solutions for the open-source version of Vanilla, including the Yaga application, Awards Plugin, and Peregrine Badges.

Add Pages to Vanilla with the Basic Pages app

• Options

Awards Plugin Enable results in error : Awards is missing the following requirement(s): Logger 12.10.28, AeliaFoundationClasses 13.04.26.

• Options
    whu606whu606 I'm not a SuperHero; I just like wearing tights... MVP

@abhilashsnair‌

For issues with plugins or add-ons, please go to the relevant plugin page, and choose Ask a question there. (Right-hand side, just below 'Latest Version')

• Options

@abhilashsnair said:
    Awards Plugin Enable results in error : Awards is missing the following requirement(s): Logger 12.10.28, AeliaFoundationClasses 13.04.26.

Which is self explanatory. Search for those plugins.

grep is your friend.

• Options
    businessdadbusinessdad Stealth contributor MVP
    edited June 2014

@x00 said:
    Which is self explanatory. Search for those plugins.

Oh, I wish Captain Hooks (WordPress) had such an easy way to indicate dependencies and report missing ones...

Edit: took the opportunity to link the required plugins from the Awards plugin description. Now they are just one click away.

This discussion has been closed.