Please upgrade here. These earlier versions are no longer being updated and have security issues.
HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.
Options

Forum Signin returns nothing on clicking

Using Vanilla - 2.1.5 Bootstrap - 2.3.2
Problem - When I try to login to the forum [ http://gomilitary.in/Forum/ ] and click on the top Right 'Sign in' it returns me a blank white box without any options to log in. See image attached.
Moreover, I have to refresh the page once after signing in in order to be actually signed in. Do i always have to refresh the page once after login ?

Tagged:

Comments

• Options
    hgtonighthgtonight ∞ · New Moderator
    edited November 2014

I am not seeing this issue:

EDIT - I am assuming this is a conflict with your browser and/or browser plugins. I tested your site using FireFox 33.0.2 on Windows 7.

Search first

Check out the Documentation! We are always looking for new content and pull requests.

Click on insightful, awesome, and funny reactions to thank community volunteers for their valuable posts.

• Options
    edited November 2014

I checked it on Google Chrome. May be the issue is with chrome only.

• Options
    peregrineperegrine MVP
    edited November 2014

if you have a problem with signin popups, go to a full page

you may want to try adding conf/config.php

$Configuration['Garden']['SignIn']['Popup'] = FALSE;

tested and works with bootstrap.

I may not provide the completed solution you might desire, but I do try to provide honest suggestions to help you solve your issue.