Vanilla 1 is no longer supported or maintained. If you need a copy, you can get it here.
HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.
Options

vanilla has locked me out!!!!!§%$§%!!!

edited May 2008 in Vanilla 1.0 Help
hi i just installed Vanilla and all was fine for 30 min and then vanilla locked me out it gives me this error message when i try to sign in: Notice: Undefined index: 9bbe8658a5e5290c13a8da32a9c978fc in /home/thinkeng/public_html/[vanilla]/library/People/People.Class.Joomla10x.Authenticator.php on line 38 Notice: Undefined offset: 1 in /home/thinkeng/public_html/[vanilla]/library/People/People.Class.Joomla10x.Authenticator.php on line 41 ??? how to proceed from here any hint would be highly appreciated cris

Comments

• Options
    edited May 2008
    Something appears to be wrong with the "Joomla!" Authenticator. You can disable it so that Vanilla will authenticate using its own user table. A search on this forum reveals that others are have the same problem: Search for Joomla. Are you using j!Vanilla?

The bridge does some drastic things to the database, so I'm afraid I can't offer much help... You can try removing/commenting out the $Configuration['AUTHENTICATION_MODULE'] line in conf/settings.php.
This discussion has been closed.