Please upgrade here. These earlier versions are no longer being updated and have security issues.
HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.

Plugin doesn't show up in the EMBED version

edited April 2011 in Vanilla 2.0 - 2.8
The option appears on the left side ONLY on the "non-embedded" version. After embedding into Wordpress the option disappears. How can I fix this?

Comments

• FlipstyleFlipstyle New
    edited April 2011
    Im having the same problem. I tried increasing my wordpress template width and the buttons appeared on the left side but changing the templates css width messed up all the other pages. Theres got to be another option. Any ideas?
  • FlipstyleFlipstyle New
    edited April 2011
    This is what I found out so far. I downloaded a different Vanilla theme and the vote buttons showed up on the right side. It looks like you just have to change some css in the theme or the plugin css.
  • Same problem here. Voting option doesn't appear on embed vanilla theme.
  • Same issue @todd any help?
  • FWIW, I have been playing with the Voting plugin and the embed theme and I have found that by editing the voting.css style in the voting plugin folder and adding a new style called:

ul.DataList li.Comment {
    padding-left:60px;
    }

and editing the ul.MessageList div.Meta span.Votes style and setting the value

right: 630px;

seems to display a reasonable layout.

You should vary the value of right depending on the width of your content area in your web page.
  • @SpicyNikNaks -- I tried your CSS with no luck:

http://screencast.com/t/U1L3NneO0o

Help?

@Todd ?